All good things must come to an end.
With sadness and gratitude, we announce that JSK Bridal will close permanently by August 31, 2020. During the last five years we have been blessed to serve our community and customers. We are grateful for the support we have received from our JSK Bridal family. We have learned so much and met so many wonderful people. Thank you for being a part of our family.
To our wedding customers:
We have already contacted our brides and will work with them through their wedding date to take care of their needs.
To our prom/special occasion customers:
If we have your gown, we have not done the alterations on your gown. Alterations on prom gowns have not been completed for two reasons:
1. We do not want to charge you for services you may not need since proms have been cancelled.
2. Your gown is easier for you to resell if it is unaltered.
To our letterman's jacket customers:
We will work with you to get your patches sewn on and schedule a time to pick up your jacket.
To our consignors:
We will work with you to return your garments to you. We will not accept or sell any consignment garments. All consignment garments must be picked up by July 31, 2020. Any garments unclaimed by this date will be considered abandoned and will be donated.
Going forward, we will not be accepting any new alterations, tuxedo orders, gown or letterman's jacket orders. All existing stock will be sold online. All sales will be final. We are unable to offer try ons prior to purchasing. We are offering contactless pick up from the store, shipping and online payments.
Please reach out to us to schedule pick up of merchandise:
Facebook and Instagram Messenger
If you schedule a pick up with us we will:
1. Schedule a time unique to you with a 30 minute window.
2. All payments for garments must be made via credit card or check. No cash will be accepted.
3. Sanitize your garment by steaming it just prior to pick up.
4. Sanitize the door handles and commonly touched surfaces between each pick up.
5. Place your garment inside the first door to our building. We will remain inside the second door to verify the pick up is made by the correct person.
We are not open to the public and will only honor appointments with our existing brides. We will vacate our physical location by August 31, 2020.
Thank you for being part of the JSK Bridal story and for all of your support.
Jenni and the JSK Bridal family
We are only scheduling appointments for existing brides at this time. Due to the small size of our building and the nature of our services, we are unable to safely offer in person appointments for sales. See above for information on appointments.
By appointment only
"I cannot say enough amazing things about Jennifer! She has BEAUTIFUL gowns at super reasonable prices, fantastic jewelry, and shoes! I've been to many bridal shops and she tops them all!"